1. Acceptance of Terms
2. Use of the Website
• You must be at least 18 years old to use this Website unless you have obtained parental or guardian consent.
• You agree to use the Website for lawful purposes and in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
3. Intellectual Property
• The content on this Website, including text, graphics, logos, images, and software, is the property of CBC & Co or its licensors and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws.
• You may not reproduce, modify, distribute, or republish any content from this Website without prior written consent.
4. User Content
• By submitting any content to the Website, you grant CBC & Co a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, modify, and distribute that content for any purpose.
• You are solely responsible for the content you submit and must ensure it does not violate any laws or the rights of third parties.
• The Website and its content are provided “as is” without any warranties, express or implied. CBC & Co disclaims all warranties, including but not limited to fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
• CBC & Co makes no representations or guarantees regarding the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of the content on the Website.
7. Limitation of Liability
• CBC & Co will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising from your use of the Website.
• In no event shall CBC & Co’s liability exceed the amount you paid (if any) to access this Website.
8. Governing Law
9. Changes to Terms
10. Contact Information